- Town of Signal Mountain
- Official town council meeting minutes
- Town council meeting notes
- Signal Mountain Town Budget
- Signal Mountain Public Library
- Signal Mountain Recycling Center
- Signal Mountain Post Office
- Signal Mountain Emergency Services
- Signal Mountain Utility Services
- History of Signal Mountain
- HATS OFF
- Just for Kids
- Community Interests
- Signal Mountain Newcomers
- Signal Mountain Historic District
- Signal Mountain Recreation & Sports
- The Signal Mountain Baptist Church
- St. Augustine Catholic Church
- Signal Mountain Bible
- Signal Mountain Church of Christ
- Signal Mountain Presbyterian
- St. Timothy's Episcopal
- Wayside Presbyterian
- Signal Crest United Methodist
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Just For Kids | for Kids Only
published on 09/07/2006
Old and New Girl Scouts and Leaders:
The Girl Scouts on Signal Mountain have teamed up with the Lions club to help promote the Monster Barn this year. the Monster Barn is located next to Nolan School. We have agreed to man the stations on the first two weekends in Oct. In exchange for allowing Girl Scouts to come at a reduced fee. Also - we will be toning down the Barn until 8:00. After that it gets scarier! They have set aside a special time for all Girl Scout in the Moccasin Bend Region to come to the haunted house for only $5. It is usually $15. But We need your help!
If you would like to volunteer at the Barn on any of the first two weekends, please contact me via email and let me know what night(s) I promise you that once you participate the first night, you will have so much fun scaring kids that you will come back every night! I need about 15-20 volunteers per night. If you have a costume of some sorts please wear it - otherwise dress in black so we can put capes or robes on you!
Kids 11 and under cannot be dropped off to "work". Girl Scout troops can work at the Bon Fire telling ghost stories and carving pumpkins. Girl Scouts can work with a parent in the haunted House or on the "path" scaring kids as they walk by! It is not appropriate for any kids 5 or under. It is a haunted house!
Please go to this website and check out how it all works. Click on the Girl Scout button to see our patch. All girls who come or who work at the Monster Barn will get a patch.